Lloydminster Bobcats Scholarship Application
The Scholarship is to designed to provide some financial support to those players that are going to post-secondary school after their Minor or Junior hockey eligibility is over.
Recognizing Academic Excellence and Community Service
The Bobcats Scholarship program is designed to provide an opportunity for players, that have played for the team and / or players that have been registered with the Lloydminster Minor Hockey Association, to apply for a scholarship based on their academic accomplishments and community services involvement.
To be eligible for a Bobcats Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
· All applicants must have been carded by the Lloydminster Bobcats and or played with in the LMHA.
· All applicants must be registered or applying to a post-secondary institution.
· All applicants must complete application in full.
· All applicants must include a current academic post-secondary and high school transcript with their application.
Deadline-June 15th, 2022
The following needs to be returned in a completed PDF file to email@example.com
Applications must be typed and completed in their entirety. Please attach only materials requested. Scholarship funds will be made payable to the post-secondary institution of the applicant’s choice.
Last Team played for:
Date of Birth:
Date of Application:
Signature of Applicant:
1. List in chronological order the secondary schools you attended or are attending.
Name of High School City Graduation Date Grades Completed
2. List post-secondary schools you have attended or are now attending.
Name of Institution Name of Program Year of Program Date of Enrollment
3. List academic awards received
4. Briefly outline your future education and career plans
5. Please give a brief summary of activities you have participated in, both in the community and in your school, and the role you played in each. These should be outside hockey.
6. Hockey Record – list the teams and years you played.
Team Name Year Played
7. In 250 words or less, explain how employability skills such as positive attitude, responsibility and team work have been fostered through your involvement in hockey.
8. Give a brief description of your leadership skills.
9. What was one particular highlight of your hockey performance last year?
10. What was your most memorable hockey moment?
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org. A selection committee will go through a lengthy process of each application in selecting the successful candidates.