COVID Season Ticketing
Season Ticket Holder & Sponsor Information
– Season ticket holders will have until Tuesday at 5PM to email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve their tickets for Friday and Saturday Games.
– Tickets will be reserved on a first come, first serve during that period.
– Confirmed ticket holders will be notified via email on Wednesday morning at 10AM.
– Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the season ticket holder.
– Season ticket holders can only reserve the number of seats in which have been paid for in full for the 2020-21 season.
– If tickets are reserved but not used the Season ticket holder will not be eligible to reserve for the next set of home games.
General Admission Tickets
– Any tickets which have not been claimed by season ticket holders will go on sale Thursday morning at 10AM.
– Tickets are only available to residents who reside in the Border City and are non-transferable.
– Tickets must be paid for in full when picking them up.
– First come, first serve basis.