The Lloydminster Bobcats are looking for an individual to join our team.
The role of Concession Supervisor is responsible for the overall operation and management of the food and liquor vending concessions at the Lloydminster Civic Center. The concession is regularly open for the Jr. A Bobcats, Jr. B Bandits as well various games played by Lloydminster Minor Hockey teams. This position has varied hours which align with the events having an expected attendance of 100 or more patrons in attendance.
The Concession Supervisor has the following responsibilities:
– Operation of a retail food and beverage facility, including the operation and sanitary related maintenance of food storage and preparation equipment.
– Hiring, training and supervision of part time staff
– Oversee cash management tasks and prepare cash and sales reports as needed.
– Working with suppliers and maintaining the necessary inventory of food and beverage products
– Provide reporting of workers hours, and game day revenue.
The Concession Supervisor will require the following abilities and certifications:
– Previous experience in food preparation and retail sales, with a key interest towards providing a high standard of customer service is
– A diligent attitude towards hygiene of all tasks associated with food storage, preparation and handling.
– Certifications for food handling and liquor sales, as required by the Province of Saskatchewan.
– Ability to work a flexible work schedule, aligning with the game activities at the Lloydminster Centennial Civic Centre.
Base compensation for this position is $19.00 per hour, but will be adjusted as needed to be commensurate with the experience of the successful candidate. In addition, there is an opportunity for a performance based annual bonus. Job posting closes August 25th, 2019.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and fun team, please submit your application documents to our General Manager, Nigel Dube to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternately, you can send your resume to:
Lloydminster Jr. A Bobcats Hockey Association
PO Box 1122
Lloydminster, SK S9V1E9
We appreciate your interest in joining our team, and all applicants will be responded to.